Associate Service ConsultantApply Job ID: R-015542 Date posted: 06/04/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
Are you passionate about supporting financial advisors by offering an extraordinary service experience? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing and innovative team?
Excited to learn more? If so, then this could be the role for you!
The Associate Service Consultant will take inbound calls from our clients regarding death and divorce-related inquires, while also acting as a subject matter expert and resource to our internal and external business partners. The Associate Service Consultant will handle escalated inquires and assist with information sharing, as well as coaching and guidance for our clients. Being strongly engaged, flexible, and adaptable to competing priorities will be a key success factor for this position. Additionally, the Cash Management Operations department offers opportunities to participate and contribute in team projects and training that supports your career development and advancement. Our organization and team’s main priority is to create a reliable support system for our clients so they can easily navigate through estate-related inquires on behalf of their clients and ultimately continue to grow and strengthen their practice.
What will you do?
- Phone Support – Provide support with complex death/divorce-related issues via an inbound call center environment. Take ownership of each inquiry as the main point of contact and provide First Call Resolution when possible. For complex requests, create and take ownership of the Case that results in follow-up phone calls and processing.
- Processing – Responsible for processing various Death and Divorce Claims as well as monitoring each request through to completion. Tax operations review and processing will also be required. Complete proper documentation for each request, update business partners as well as reporting to comply with departmental standards.
- Complex Document Review – Responsible for reviewing documentation such as Letters of Testamentary, Trust Agreements, QDRO, Divorce Decrees, and other estate-related paperwork as it pertains to both death and divorce situations.
- Escalation Review – Provide support and manage escalated issues promptly and be a point of contact for all Case resolutions.
- Continuous Learning and Process Improvement – Responsible for keeping apprised of and promoting new processes and controls, actively participating in daily huddles and monthly department meetings. Providing feedback and process improvements to drive the business forward.
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team-oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
What skills, experiences, and education are required?
- Strong customer focus, excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong work ethic, and extremely organized
- MS Office experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Leads by example and ensures a high-quality client experience
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.