Associate Transition PartnerApply Job ID: R-012759 Date posted: 02/09/2021 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
The Associate Transition Support Partner works directly with independent and institutional recruits that are transitioning their practice to LPL Financial. The Associate Transition Support Partner’s core responsibilities will be to provide training and education on LPL’s technology and operational processes, showcase LPL’s technology to new recruits, and assist with repapering support as needed in an effort to increase advisor ramp and productivity.
The Associate Transition Support Partner should display a full understanding of the unique advisor needs and possess an entrepreneurial spirit to provide support of the various LPL technology offerings, features and benefits. The TSP is the subject matter expert and must demonstrate a high level of LPL technical knowledge, professionalism, and excellent communication skills.
- Training and Education - Provide a combination of virtual and onsite training support to independent and institutional recruits, new advisors and their staff in an effort to educate them on LPL’s technology and operational processes in order to increase their productivity and proficiency. Training may be conducted virtually and onsite in an advisor’s office. Training will focus primarily on LPL’s core technology to include: BranchNet and Resource Center, E-Signature, Account View, Portfolio Manager, Enhanced Trading and Rebalancing.
- Technology Demos – Showcase LPL’s premier technology tools during the sales process and demonstrate how LPL’s technology can create efficiency and drive growth for an advisor’s practice. Technology demonstrations may be conducted virtually, onsite during recruit home office visits or in the field during recruit meetings.
- Repapering Support – Provide repapering support as needed to aid new advisors in moving their book of business to LPL Financial. Repapering support may be provided both virtually and onsite in an advisor’s office.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Series 7 and 63, 65 or 66 preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in Financial Services in an advisor facing role
- 1 year of training, business consulting, or practice management expertise in the investment services space
- Very well-versed in various lines of the business, wirehouse, regional, independent, RIA, institutions and retirement plans
- Expert level in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Proficiency in LPL Advisor Technology preferred
- Excellent communicator with sales and consultative presence
- Proficient webinar host and outstanding presentation skills
- Proactive, critical thinker with professional maturity who can self-manage
- Multi-tasker in a fast paced environment
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.