AVP, Admin SolutionsApply Job ID: R-015489 Date posted: 06/04/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
Do you have a successful track record in leading a team and prior experience in coaching and managing? Are you interested in being part of a team that is working to transform and do things differently?
Excited to learn more? If so, then this could be the role for you!
The AVP of Admin Solutions Delivery will be responsible for leading a team of delivery managers and admin solutions consultants tasked with supporting and providing exceptional service to LPL advisors and their clients. As a front-line leader, you will provide operational oversight, daily support, guidance, and coaching, while managing relationships with advisors and institutions.
What will you do?
- Advisor Management: Consistently deliver an unparalleled service experience that fits the advisor’s need while remaining operationally scalable
- People Management: Provide coaching on an on-going basis, which provides guidance and embodies the Service Excellence standard for Team Leads and Associates
- Internal Business Partners Management: Partner with other LBS teams, and other LPL business units like Business Development, Business Consulting to identify and address Service gaps with Advisors
- Business Management: Ensure that the standards and goals for the Service organization are being met
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
What Skills, Experiences, and Education are Required?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Series 99 Required (or willing to obtain within 90 days); ability and willingness to obtain Series 7 and other regulatory licensing preferred
- 10+ years’ experience management role with a strong emphasis in service disciplines
- Grace under pressure, comfort with ambiguity, and a sense of humor
- Financial Services experience ideal
- Strong people management and leadership experience
- Highly collaborative with experience in leading and influencing teams and individuals across lines of business, functional areas, and different levels of an organization
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives at once in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to translate complex, ambiguous problems into executable solutions
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work independently are required to identify problems and implement solutions in a team environment
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.