AVP, Advisor FeedbackApply Job ID: R-005046 Date posted: 11/12/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The Assistant Vice President, Advisor Feedback will be part of an entrepreneurial, high-performing team that is building out LPL’s Advisor Feedback ecosystem. Advisor Feedback plays a strategic role at LPL and is a critical element of business success. The Assistant Vice President will manage a small team who will be responsible for ensuring that advisor feedback is gathered and responded to in an empathic and systematic manner. The ideas that come in through the feedback portal will help us to define major themes in feedback and take action appropriately as a firm. The candidate chosen for this role will collaborate with senior members of other areas throughout the organization and achieve actionable results through others. This role will be responsible for providing strategic thought leadership on process improvement, streamlining efforts and implementing a systematic and organized way of gathering, evaluating and acting on advisor feedback.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Developing & implementing a strategic methodology around gathering, evaluating and acting on advisor feedback
- Conducting impact analysis to determine implementation prioritization
- Managing a team who will be responsible for the day-to-day collection of advisor feedback
- Managing the internal and external communications around enhancements and improvements
- Managing the planning, organizing and prioritizing work for multiple areas concurrently in a fast-paced environment to deliver outstanding results
- Interacting with the advisor-base to gather insights
- High general business acumen demonstrated through bachelor’s degree and 7-10 years of related experience, or MBA (or other relevant advanced degree) and 8 years of relevant experience
- Personable and reliable self-starter who requires minimal management oversight for day-to-day work.
- Ability to work in a team environment, motivate team members and influence behavior of others. Management experience a plus.
- A client-centric mind-set and commitment to identifying opportunities to continually improve the end-to-end client experience.
- Exceptional data analytic skills, including experience with the following:
- Navigating a complex data environment
- Identifying, extracting, integrating and working with data from multiple systems
- Using a thorough, detailed approach to ensure the highest level of data accuracy
- Extracting insights from data and storytelling through insights
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to continually prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Advanced interpersonal and behavioral skills including team and individual leadership, oral and written communication, conflict resolution, negotiation, influencing and delegating.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong meeting facilitation and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office product suite: Excel - expert, PowerPoint – expert, Word - advanced
- Strong teamwork and experience collaborating with individuals across lines of business, functional areas, and different levels of an organization
- Action orientation, willingness to take the initiative, and a desire to roll-up sleeves and dig into the depths of the business
- A commitment to constant self-improvement and a willingness to be coached
- Grace under pressure and a positive attitude
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.