AVP, Agile Transformation and ChangeApply Job ID: R-015301 Date posted: 09/14/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations MA-Boston , KS-Overland Park , CA-San Diego
Are you passionate about leading change by supporting agile enablement activities?
Have you incorporated agile methods (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban) to transform the way you work?
Excited to learn more? If so, then this could be the role for you!
LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader* in the markets we serve, supporting more than 19,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs, and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to objective guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships, because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
The AVP of Agile Transformation and Change is responsible for driving Organizational Change Management activities within the Care organization. The Agile Transformation and Change Manager will focus on the people side of change, including support for agile enablement activities (train, practice, coach) as we develop Care’s organic agile capabilities and organizational agile maturity. You will create and deliver strategies, and drive implementation plans to help employees maximize the adoption of transformation programs, enabling sustained behavior change. As one of the key facilitators of business transformation, this role will also support business agile methods and readiness preparation, as we scale change management across the organization. This role is a combination of change management program delivery, institutionalizing agile best practices, and consulting on change-related activities in support of working in new ways.
- Solve for the business use of agile, incorporate agile methods (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban), best practices, and training as we transform the way we work
- Provide agile coaching to team members, change agents, business partners, and stakeholders as they help their teams through transitions
- Drive effective agile practices including Big Room Planning (BRP) and Program Increment (PI) Planning activities preparation and execution with cross-functional team members to ensure adoption of enterprise business transformation, enabling agile capabilities
- Develop and manage change management and agile measures, outcomes, and key results (OKRs) for programs, and execute against operational plans to capture benefits realization
- Assess change impacts and organizational readiness while ensuring roles, responsibilities, and decision making are clarified in the agile system
- Work with leaders to develop and execute change management approaches that enable business agility, iterative delivery, and continuous learning
- Lead and implement change efforts from initiating the case for change through adoption and reinforcement, supporting business partners to take ownership of new changes
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
- Experience with different agile delivery methods and developing business agility awareness
- Experience with organizational change management utilizing change management methodologies with successively more responsibility in leadership roles
- Excellent communication, presentation, written, and interpersonal skills are needed to influence customers (internal and external)
- Excellent people-management skills related to the impact of change with the ability to understand how people react to major change and able to handle it appropriately
- Exudes strategic agility by envisioning the big picture, anticipates future consequences and trends, and incorporates thought leadership into solution development
- Proven ability to manage concurrent complex projects and leading enterprise-wide project implementations
- Able to work effectively at all levels of the organization from executive, middle-management to front-line team members
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making with the ability to communicate and build effective working relationships across a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Displays operational excellence by working effectively and reliably while demonstrating value with measurable results
- Flexible and adaptable, able to work in ambiguous situations and provide structure to drive outcomes and course correct when needed
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural teams
- Solution-oriented with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and shares knowledge while building capabilities
- Certified or SAFe Agilist/Practitioner or Scrum Master
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) or Prosci Certified Change Practitioner (preferred, not required)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or above (preferred, not required)
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.