AVP AnalyticsApply Job ID: R-014777 Date posted: 06/11/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
At LPL, we strive to put our advisors at the center of all that we do. To us, our advisors are the reason why we exist. This commitment is second to none and it’s why we listen to our advisors earnestly.
We are currently looking to hire an AVP, Analytics within LPL’s Care Organization. This person will be responsible for leading key aspects of firm-wide analysis & reporting in order to deliver actionable insights about LPL’s clients to senior and executive leadership.
This highly visible position resides within LPL’s Voice of Customer Team, within the Care Organization. You will combine your knowledge of client experience with advanced analytics to help LPL to delight our clients. The key insights you produce will inform the direction of business units and the broader firm to create an experience you can’t get anywhere else in the wealth management industry.
You will leverage advanced analytics, algorithms and models to analyze and improve operations, influence firm-wide roadmaps to serve advisors even better, help shape and strengthen LPL’s data foundation, and leverage your strength in advanced analysis to help further optimize our operations. The core of this work will be analysis of LPL's survey data, together with other operational, usage, and financial data. You will drive change and develop analytical acumen across the organization by aligning stakeholders across business unit functions across the firm.
This qualified professional will have a strong analytics background and a working knowledge of financial services and the customer experience space. Strong collaboration and presentation skills are required as you’ll work closely with other functions in the company to drive positive change. Exceptional organization, working as part of a larger management team, and the ability to independently drive work and continuous improvement is vital.
Primary Responsibilities will include:
- Prioritize client experience needs to inform firm-wide efforts to delight advisors and their clients with industry-leading experiences.
- Conduct competitive assessments of LPL’s experience relative to key competitors to guide LPL’s execution.
- Educate business unit groups on high-leverage opportunities to improve their functional contribution toward a delightful client experience.
- Combine client experience data with operational, usage, and financial data to fuel positive changes in support of LPL’s mission.
- Expand LPL’s use of modern methods, tools, and best practices in the implementation of the Net Promoter System.
- Drive firm-wide collaboration and alignment to better serve LPL’s clients and end investors.
- Deliver high quality, high impact executive communications and analysis to LPL executives to inform decision making, strategy and execution across the firm.
What You'll bring:
- Data management and visualization experience
- Exceptional skills in fact base development, with the ability to synthesize and translate data into strategic story-telling
- Demonstrate creativity, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and contribute to team deliverables.
- Good collaboration and interpersonal skills, self-motivated, willingness to take on challenges and adaptability to change.
- Passion for driving action and improvement resulting in exceptional experiences and outcomes for Advisors, end-investors and employees
- Direct experience managing and building/leading high performance teams of data scientists and/or other analytics professionals
- Medallia admin certification (preferred)
- Strong executive communication skills and ability to synthesize complex data and information into compelling cases for change
- Strong mathematical/statistics/applied analytics background
- Understanding of Client Experience (CX) best practices
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.