AVP Business Systems AnalystApply Job ID: R-010389 Date posted: 08/11/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
At LPL Financial we consider it our mission to take care of our advisors so they can take care of their client. We are looking for AVP Business System Analyst with experience in analyzing business systems, users and client needs. Identifying system gaps, run agile ceremonies, document requirements and communicating them to a wide group of stakeholders will be key responsibilities. An ideal candidate will have strong facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and an ability to build relationships with all levels within the organization. Financial services background are highly desired.
Profile and Job Responsibility
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with managerial and executive teams.
- Lead requirement analysis and design discussions with users, technical and business stakeholders and run all agile ceremonies with teams.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications based on current and future state.
- Be adept at decomposing high-level business needs into user stories and explaining detailed technical concepts at a high level.
- Collaborate with developers, product managers, subject matter experts and users to communicate the proposed solution vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Devise solutions based on business problems. The designs include requirements documentation, graphical representations (UML diagrams), and presentations that describe the desired solution or product feature. Documentation will include business process flows, security access matrix, data mapping tables, integration diagrams, RACIs, application prototypes, user stories and specific, testable functional requirements.
- Using Solid understanding of project management practices, SDLC and Agile deliverables, manage requirements delivery to: create and review backlog, plan sprint releases, manage releases builds and deployments, manage release expectation and communication with product management and users.
- Proven ability to lead teams, create action plans & resolve obstacles to achieve deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to create a positive and professional business relationship with business and technology stakeholders at all levels.
- 7+ years of experience functioning as a business analyst within a mid to large organization
- Expert experience with requirements gathering and management in Agile and Waterfall project approaches. Detail oriented and critical thinker.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously. Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations.
- Comfortable working independently, adapting to shifting priorities, demands and timelines in a fast paced environment
- Keen attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from operational and technical perspective.
- Ability to work independently and engage other team members as needed
- Ability to handle full workload and meet proposed deadlines
- Expert written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum
- Experience with Financial Industry is strongly preferred.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.