AVP, Business SystemsApply Job ID: R-009231 Date posted: 05/06/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
RSA Archer Senior Functional Analyst is responsible for serving as a liaison between the business community and the technology organization to provide ongoing integration support for multiple eGRC Platform using RSA Archer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assesses client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to assist in identifying business priorities and advices on options.
- Contributes to the business short-and long-term planning sessions and provides direction to ensure understanding of business goals and direction.
- Develops, writes, and communicates business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions.
- Ability to weigh in on "ad-hoc requirements” & “Business Emergencies" during the planning phase Communicate with business leaders from all verticals about the active working pipeline and obtain priorities of the change requests.
- Analyzes customer’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities for improvements.
- Own and develop relationship with business partners by continuous communication
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Ensure test strategies involve appropriate integration and process components.
- Investigates problems and develops recommendations for resolution.
- Identifies need for technical assistance to help in problem resolution.
- Keeps customers informed of problems, issues, and resolutions.
- Analyzes performance metrics to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manages customers’ expectations. And Ensures Technology solutions meet customers’ needs.
- Need to generate appropriate communication, process and educational plans for mitigating the disruption of change
- Provides advice, guidance, encouragement and constructive feedback.
- Ensures work, information, ideas, and technology flow freely across teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other related field
- 10+ years of relevant technical and business work experience on any configuration tool.
- 10+ experience/in-depth knowledge of business operations and systems requirements processes
- 4+ years of RSA Archer GRC domain experience on Third party management, Business resiliency, Audit Management and Enterprise Risk Management.
- 4+ years of RSA Archer experience and knowledge of module maintenance, add, delete, and modify fields, data configuration, iView’s, Dashboard, Layout, DDE, 3rd party integration, User management, access management , Data feed and Archer API.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Experience balancing the demands of multiple stakeholders simultaneously •
- Exceptional customer focus and bias for action
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 4,200 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2019, based on total revenue.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.