AVP, Client Experience ManagerApply Job ID: R-023707 Date posted: 06/03/2022 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
As the leader in delivering an elite and differentiated service experience, the role will be responsible for leading the Customer Success Pod. The Customer Success Pod brings together service, case management, supervision, relationship management and marketing regulatory review functions into one team dedicated to our largest clients.
- Lead a pod of dedicated service professionals, service manager, and case management, relationship management, marketing regulatory review and supervision professionals who support our top/elite financial advisor practices. Includes day-to-day oversight, coaching and management of the Customer Success Pod team members.
- There will be a dotted line leadership for many of the roles in the pod. Lead through pod related activities and responsibilities, but also partner with some pod members’ departmental leadership.
- Serve as primary point of contact for all escalated questions and issues
- Co-ordinate with other client experience managers to ensure consistency in leading the pods.
- Ensure connectivity and communication between roles via regular team meetings and status updates.
- Utilize and maintain a client-level performance dashboard, including Net Promoter Score, Pod optimization metrics, case resolutions and response times, continuous improvement opportunities identified for the firm, and overall retention.
- Coordinate and host routine meeting with individual offices to discuss service needs, outstanding escalations, and/or check-in on overall service experience. Deliver performance dashboard summaries to enhance utilization of the pod, reduce NIGOs and share key learnings. Solicit feedback from clients, use data analysis to identify root causes of issues.
- Relationship building and collaboration with internal partners and clients to overcome obstacles and find solutions and explain/understand the “why”
- Maintain and coordinate distribution of survey to clients.
- Prepare regular status updates to key stakeholders, including key learnings, metrics and survey responses
- Resolve performance and staffing issues and quickly escalate any risks and concerns to leadership
- Participate in town halls, webinars and client engagement strategies as needed as it relates to the Customer Success Pod’s deliverables that influence our client’s firm-wide experience with LPL
Series 7, 63, 66/65 (required) and Series 24 (Preferred)
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the finance industry with strong background in service, operations or compliance
Finance industry experience required, with focus on customer facing roles and organizations
Experience leading, service and/or supervisory teams within a broker-dealer or custodian
An entrepreneurial mindset that supports continuous improvement and innovation.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.