AVP - CLR Product Owner - Digital Solutions & AutomationApply Job ID: R-014043 Date posted: 04/08/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
LPL’s Digital Solutions and Automation team is seeking a Product Owner who will be responsible for leading the process discovery (from the business owner perspective) and drive Eliminate-Simplify-Automate across the board via various levers, i.e., Automation (RPA and Cognitive), Forms Digitization within our Digital Transformation and Client Experience team.
What will you do?
- Manage full life cycle implementations - Work with teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Develop RPA client architecture and solution proposal focusing on scalability and extensibility
- Define and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Work with Program managers, Process owners, and Technology leads to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles
- Manage and prioritize the ART capability backlog, as well as ensure product completeness
- Define Releases and Program Increments (PI), as well as participate in PI planning.
- Develop Detail As Is Process Description – PDD (Process Description Document), Detail To Be Automated Process Description – SDD (Solution Design Document)
- Provides continuous updates to RPA stakeholders and Project Manager during project delivery
Please note: Additional responsibilities or duties may be assigned to you as needed or determined.
What does your success look like in the first 90 days?
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight
- Build relationships with CLR and the broader organization
- Ensure continued satisfaction of existing customers
- Ability to develop and manage vendor relationships
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team-oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
What skills, experiences, and education are required?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred RPA Certifications: Business Analyst and Developer Foundation
- 7+ years of experience applying process re-engineering tools and techniques in the financial services industry (preferred)
- Experience with leadership, governance and change enablement.
The Compliance, Legal & Risk (CLR) team is focused on delivering an industry-leading client service and risk management experience by providing advisors and our internal business partners with proactive guidance, advice, advocacy and consultative partnerships.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.