AVP Data Analyst and Queue LeadApply Job ID: R-003782 Date posted: 07/30/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Job Description: AVP, Data Process Lead
We are currently looking to hire an AVP, Data Process Lead within the Enterprise Data Info. Services department, which is a part of LPL’s Technology organization. This position is responsible for focusing on the continuous improvement of the processes that control the flow of work within the data group. You will work with the teams responsible for the intake, analysis, routing, and delivery of work to understand their needs and develop processes to ensure the information needed is provided in the most efficient manner possible.
The AVP, Data Process Lead will interface with technology and business partners in the improvement of the key processes, while ensuring processes are followed to allow for the most efficient delivery of work. The candidate will be responsible for managing the development of ad hoc request and work orders necessary to maintain key systems to allow for the tracking and reporting of work being requested.
- Processes related to the flow of work through the data group from initial request to end delivery
- Accountable for facilitating the requesting and delivery of work
- Work with leadership to develop a system / tool to accept requests and track through delivery
- Documentation and communication of processes to technology and business partners
- Ensure compliance with processes
- Reporting on the status of work in progress
- Ability to lead change and interact effectively with technology and business partners leveraging strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong technology background and an ability to bridge any communication gaps between the needs of the technology and business partners and the data group
- Communication and leadership
- Understanding of process improvement methodologies
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Software development experience preferred
- The desire to continue to learn and improve
- Analytical thinker
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.