AVP, Demand & Business ManagerApply Job ID: R-002351 Date posted: 05/21/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
LPL is seeking a results driven and adaptable technology professional to support the Enterprise Data Integration Services (EDIS) organization in its AVP, Demand and Business Manager position
The AVP, Demand and Business Manager must be a creative problem solver who is able to bounce fluidly between minute details while staying attuned to the macro vision of the department. The AVP, Demand and Business Manager’s primary responsibility will be coordinating day-to-day operations under the direction of the SVP, Enterprise Data Integration Services allowing senior management to focus on strategic priorities.
As a strategist, consultant and implementer, the successful candidate will drive operational excellence within the organization based on the priorities of the leadership team and coordinate demand intake and business management for the group.
- Act as an adviser to the SVP and the senior management team
- Establish and maintain effective management and reporting routines that allow the senior management team to focus on strategy and delivery
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives and department-wide deliverables
- Assist the senior management team in creating department goals and operationalizing the technology strategy
- Manage the governance and production of the department’s executive-level dashboard and key KPIs and upward reporting obligations
- Partner with Finance and the leadership team to develop the annual budget that supports the organization’s strategic initiatives
- Oversee all aspects of headcount and staffing matters
- Coordinate intake of all demand for projects and resources
- Prepare influential executive level presentations to facilitate fact-based business cases, recommendations, and program updates
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business; MBA Preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in financial services industry
- Consulting and/or operations expertise preferred
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills; a proven “closer”
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills
- A natural and confident leader
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong executive presence
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives concurrently in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Highly collaborative with experience in leading and influencing teams and individuals across lines of business, functional areas and different levels of an organization; Courage to hold peers and others not directly in the reporting line accountable
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.