AVP, Digital MarketingApply Job ID: R-002254 Date posted: 02/08/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The LPL Financial marketing department is seeking an experienced, digital marketing Assistant Vice President. In this position, you will be responsible for the development of our Virtual CMO project which includes building a scalable digital platform for LPL advisors while ensuring the success of our business objectives. You will combine your knowledge of the web, social media and digital marketing with your business acumen to make marketing a part of an advisor’s practice with a focus on lead generation and increase customer engagement.
- Work closely with the VP of Digital Marketing to develop the infrastructure of the Virtual CMO platform.
- Work with digital vendors who will be part of the platform.
- Implement lead generation and niche prospecting process and workflow for implementation in advisor’s practice to drive business growth for advisors and LPL Financial
- Implement social media strategy as part of client and prospect communications plan.
- Work with LPL departments to integrate marketing tools with company systems and workflow (e.g., compliance, technology).
- Work with LPL current tools to integrate into overarching plan.
- Support platform governance to align selected platform tools with short & long term company goals.
- Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging based on advisor’s brand and LPL brand standards
- Conduct and report analysis of site and social traffic.
- Establish and measure ROI and KPIs.
- Create, maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars.
- Update and manage content (proprietary and 3d party) for blog, e-newsletter, and social media.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field.
- 7-10 years’ experience in marketing; 5+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Solid understanding of ecommerce, PPC, SEO & SEM.
- Extensive knowledge of CRM, inbound marketing tools, and web management
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to development and execute sales and marketing strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, & Hubspot.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Salesforce experience preferred but not required.
- Financial services experience a plus, not required.
- Player/manager to evolve to manager once proven.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.