AVP - Digital Solution LeadApply Job ID: R-007253 Date posted: 08/28/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
As AVP Development – AI Solution Lead for Digital Marketing Technology , responsible for strategy, analysis, design and implementation of modern, scalable, cloud native machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions for Digital Marketing initiatives. . This role primarily will lead delivering machine learning and AI solutions to deliver content search engine, content ranking engine and marketing content to target audience. . This role requires a successful and experienced digital, data and artificial intelligence practitioner, able to lead discussions with business and technology partners to identify business problems and delivering breakthrough solutions.
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a demonstrated ability to mentor and manage a digital team. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make a vision a reality.
• Partner with business, product and technology teams to analyze business problems, develop technology solution design, build prototypes and create new offerings.
• Define innovative Digital Content (Similar to google search) and targeted Marketing Sales offerings applying machine learning and AI technologies
• Evangelize and promote Cloud based micro-services architecture and Digital Technology capabilities adoption across organization
• Lead and own technical design and development aspects of knowledge graphs, search engines, personalization engine and intelligent content engine platforms by applying digital technologies, machine learning and deep learning frameworks
• Responsible for research, design and prototype robust and scalable target audience models applying machine learning, AI, data mining, and statistical
• Experience in event data analysis , sentiment analysis , modelling to deliver targeted digital content and send real time marketing campaigns.
• Manage onsite and offshore development teams implementing products and platforms in Agile
• Collaborate with business, product , enterprise architecture and cross-functional teams to ensure strategic and tactical goals of project efforts are met
• Work collaboratively with QA, DevOPS teams to adopt CI/CD tool chain and develop automation
• Work with technical teams to ensure overall support and stability of platforms and assist with troubleshooting when production incidents arise
• Be a mentor and leader on the team and within the organization
• Overall 10+ years of experience, with 6+ years of development experience in implementing Digital and Artificial Intelligence (NPU-NLP-ML) platforms.
• Solid working experience of Python, R and knowledge graphs
• Expertise in any one AI related frameworks (NLTK, Spacy, Scikit-Learn, Tensor flow)
• Experience with platforms Cloud Platforms and products including Amazon AWS, LEX Bots, Lambda , Microsoft Azure or similar cloud technologies
• Solid working experience of implementing Solr search engine, SQL, Elastic Search, Neo4J
• Experience in event data analysis , sentiment analysis , modelling of digital content
• Experience with Enterprise Content Management systems like Adobe AEM and Enterprices CRM like MS Dynamics.
• Experience in implementing knowledge graphs using Schema.org, Facebook Open graph, Google AMP pages is added advantage
• Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills
• Results driven with a positive can do attitude
• Ms or Ph.D degree in Computer Science / Statistics / Mathematics / Data Science / Any
• Previous industry experience or research experience in solving business problems applying machine learning and deep learning algorithms
• Must be hands on technologist with prior experience in similar role
• Good experience in practicing and executing projects in Agile Scrum or Agile Safe iterative methodologies
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.