AVP, Internal Consulting C-SuiteApply Job ID: R-002663 Date posted: 04/09/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
- Ensure the Internal consulting team maintains focus on key advisor segments and activities that ultimately drive sales.
- Identify & leverage sponsor content for internal or external sales training
- Represent LPL Financial and our team at conferences, industry events, advisor training and education forums, etc
- Work closely with platform/product management to identify opportunities to create and deliver on updates to the platforms, new sales ideas or new capabilities
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Ongoing collaboration with fellow sales leaders and other business units
- A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5-7 years experience in the financial services industry, experience with managing an Internal Sales team or Call Center with proven experience in execution of proactive strategy
- Series 7 and 66 license
- Other industry designations such as AIF, CFP, etc. a strong plus
- Strong presentation skills, experience and comfort working with financial advisors and escalated issues
- Strong relationship and people management skills
- Strong communication skills, time and priority management
- Strong skills in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.