AVP, MarketingApply Job ID: R-002459 Date posted: 03/12/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The LPL Financial marketing department is seeking an experienced, marketing consulting Assistant Vice President. In this position, you will be responsible for managing the Marketing Solutions Center, which includes a team on financial professionals who consult with financial advisors and financial institutions on marketing best practices. The role will also include managing marketing materials, sponsor marketing content, provide in depth marketing consultations and present marketing tools, resources and best practices in numerous venues over the phone, webcast and in person.
- Report to the VP of Marketing who oversees the Client Marketing Solutions team.
- Manage the Marketing Solutions Center, which includes 3 marketing professionals.
- Work with sponsor firms and marketing content vendors to provide content for advisors to use internally and with clients.
- Consult with advisors on institutions on marketing best practices on all aspects of marketing strategy.
- Present to prospective and existing advisors and institutions on LPL marketing tools and technology to implement in their practice.
- Work with other LPL marketing departments to provide advisor and institution feedback to improve and enhance our marketing offering.
- Partner with our business development and business consulting teams when working with advisors.
- Provide support to the Virtual Chief Marketing Officer project.
- Manage the client newsletter program.
- Manage a majority of the marketing content on the internal LPL website.
- Assist on supporting our social media content library.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field.
- 7-10 years’ experience in marketing; 3+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Great presentation skills
- Knowledge of CRM (salesforce and redtail), inbound marketing tools, and web
- Previous management experience
- Working knowledge of web design principles and best practices.
- Working knowledge of social media principles and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, & Hubspot.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Financial services experience a plus, not required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.