AVP, Middleware Admin with DataPowerApply Job ID: R-006850 Date posted: 06/28/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced Middleware Administrator to support middleware technologies and to ensure customer requirements are met. The primary responsibility will include installation, configuration, deployment, patching, and maintenance and production support of many systems within multiple target platforms.
- 8+ years of experience in Configure, Design, Development, Administration and maintenance of DataPower(IDG/X2) appliances.
- Experience on DataPower security aspects using Authentication and Authorization, Internal Security Enforcement, Kerberos, oAuth, SAML, JWT, Encryption and Decryption, Digital Certs, JSON Security and WS-Security etc.
- Experience on DataPower API Orchestration/Mediation/Protocol Binding etc.
- Good amount of debugging and troubleshoot skills on the Services/APIs/Administration.
- Troubleshoot message translation related issues while communicating with backend (JSON to SOAP / SOAP to JSON).
- Expertise in XML, XSLT, JSON, XPATH and Gateway scripts.
- DevOps and Automation of DataPower Deployments.
- Proficient in installing and Administering WebSphere, IBM HTTP Server, IBM MQ WebSphere Plugin, HTTP Conf Files
- Maintain and strengthen SSL Security in Web Environments for IBM HTTP Server & Web Sphere application Server.
- Extensive implementation experience in Mule ESB over Anypoint Studio, Anypoint Cloud-Hub, Anypoint Partner Manager, API Gateway and Management.
- Having knowledge on Mule 4.X.
- Strong Experience on Mule Administration.
- Strong application Integration experience with Connectors, Routing, Active MQ, JMS and Data Transformations using Mule ESB.
- Extensive experience in developing Mule ESB flows and integrations with SOA architecture and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) using Mule runtimes.
- Utilized Mulesoft features like API designer, Data Weave for transformations to ensure robust and loosely coupled integration layer every time.
- Good hands on experience using Mule connectors like HTTP, JMS, FILE, FTP, SFTP, SAP, JDBC and Salesforce connectors as a part of integration usage.
- Be part of 24*7 on call support on rotational basis
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Nice to Have:
- Experience on Team City/ Octopus and any other CI/CD tools for automation of migration of code.
- Experience on F5 Load Balancers and VIPs.
- Experience on Development, configuration and administration of Websphere MQ.
- Hands on experience in using Software development methodologies Agile Methodology, Scrum and Waterfall software development processes.
- Experience in deploying applications into Mulesoft Cloud Hub and Mule Management Console.
- Experience on XML technologies like XSD, XSLT, and DTD and XML parsers like SAX, DOM, JDOM, XML Beans and JAXB.
- Experience in creating the RAML, Traits, Example and Json Schemas.
- Experience in Mule Orchestration along with SOA Architecture.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.