AVP, MIddleware Admin with TIBCOApply Job ID: R-006851 Date posted: 06/28/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced Middleware Administrator to support middleware technologies and to ensure customer requirements are met. The primary responsibility will include installation, configuration, deployment, patching, and maintenance and production support of many systems within multiple target platforms.
- Experience Combination of TIbco Suite of products Tibco BW 5.13, Tibco Admin, Hawk, EMS 8.X, EMS Appliances, Tibco ADB Adapter using business works.
- Able to analyze the BW code and production issues, identify defects and able to apply the break fixes if required.
- Proficient in installing and Administering WebSphere, IBM HTTP Server, IBM MQ WebSphere Plugin, HTTP Conf Files OR
- Oracle WebLogic Administration and Tomcat with experience in installing, configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting WebLogic and tomcat environments.
- Specifically clustering, working with nodes, failing over, installations.
- Maintain and strengthen SSL Security in Web Environments for IBM HTTP Server & Web Sphere application Server.
- Good understanding of Web Services and design patterns
- Provide day to day support of all TIBCO Environments.
- Familiar with configurations and code deployments
- Good hands on Linux
- Basic Knowledge of SQL queries
- Be part of 24*7 on call support on rotational basis
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- DevOps Experience (TFS, Octopus)
- Mule, Appway, WebSphereMQ and Active MQ. Coherence or any caching product.
- Responsible for applications maintenance(day to day operations, patching support), installing new applications releases
- Install, configure, implement, maintain and support key applications on BusinessWorks, EMS, Administrator and Hawk.
- Develop document and procedure and maintaining procedures for supporting applications
- Perform capacity planning and resource management for Middleware products.
- Develop Hawk rulebase, shell and Windows scripting necessary to monitor and administer the production application environment
- Troubleshoot, resolve and provide root cause analysis for technical issues.
- Administration, maintain and support deployed applications
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.