AVP, Middleware AdminApply Job ID: R-006852 Date posted: 06/28/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced Middleware Administrator to support middleware technologies and to ensure customer requirements are met. The primary responsibility will include installation, configuration, deployment, patching, and maintenance and production support of many systems within multiple target platforms.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in install, Configure, Design, Upgrade, Patch, Administration and maintenance of WebLogic, Liferay DXP, WebSphere, Oracle Coherence, WebLogic/Fusion Middleware 11g/12c and Tomcat.
- Proficient in installing and Administering WebSphere, IBM HTTP Server, IBM MQ WebSphere Plugin, HTTP Conf Files OR
- Oracle WebLogic Administration and Tomcat with experience in installing, configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting WebLogic and tomcat environments.
- Specifically clustering, working with nodes, failing over, installations.
- Maintain and strengthen SSL Security in Web Environments for IBM HTTP Server & Web Sphere application Server.
- Must have Strong exposure in Liferay (preferably Liferay DXP) based projects including Portal/WCM/DMS and Oracle Coherence.
- Proficient in providing assessment, implementation, optimization, troubleshooting and support for Middleware products and Linux Administration.
- Experience with cloud environments, preferably AWS or Azure.
- Develop and maintain scripts to support the operational aspects of the Linux systems infrastructure.
- Respond to outages of the environment and correct issues by collecting and analyzing system dumps, traces, logs, and so on.
- Willing to participate in on-call pager rotation and serve as Tier III technical support
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience on Administration of Mule 3.x/4.x, OBIEE, F5, NGINX, DataPower, Tibco EMS, IBM MQ, Appway, Forgerock, and Solr.
- Able to interact professionally with customers and colleagues.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience on DataPower security aspects using Authentication and Authorization, Internal Security Enforcement, Kerberos, oAuth, SAML, JWT, Encryption and Decryption, Digital Certs, JSON Security and WS-Security etc.
- Experience on DataPower API Orchestration/Mediation/Protocol Binding etc.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.