AVP - O365/Cloud Office TechnologyApply Job ID: R-017608 Date posted: 09/22/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations TX-Austin , CA-Remote , NC-Remote ,SC-Remote
Are you a team player? Are you curious to learn? Are you interested in working in meaningful projects? Do you want to work with cutting-edge technology? Are you interested in being part of a team that is working to transform and do things differently? If so, LPL Financial is the place for you!
LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader* in the markets we serve, supporting more than 19,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to objective guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships, because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
The Digital Workplace team is looking for a Senior Engineer (AVP) to help drive our Cloud Office strategy through consistent innovation and modernization of our service offerings.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience identifying, deploying and managing end-user centric SaaS productivity tools.
- Shared lifecycle management of Enterprise Cloud Office offerings, including Productivity Suites, File Share, Mobility and Endpoint Management and Collaboration tools
- Partner with our Innovation Lab to identify, research, evaluate and deliver solutions based on emerging trends and tools
- Maintain stability, security and resilience within the Digital Workplace technology stack
- Support service escalations (L3+) and engage service providers for consistent service delivery
- Drive the adoption of the overall M365 ecosystem
- Partner across teams to successfully deliver on-time and on-budget outcomes, including technology evolution and M&A integrations
- Evaluate and contribute to the on-going governance of cloud based collaboration and workplace tools
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
- Experience with PowerShell, O365 Admin Tools and O365 tenant security/governance
- Extensive experience deploying and managing the Microsoft 365 technology ecosystem, including:
- O365 Productivity Office Suite
- SharePoint online
- Integration of components with Exchange (online and on premise)
- Experience managing at least one of the following SaaS solutions:
- Miro Whiteboard
- Workplace by Facebook
- Enterprise Box
- Hands-on expertise working in complex infrastructure environments in a highly regulated industry
- Ability to understand and design a large enterprise-level solution based on technical, application and business requirements
- Four-year degree in a related field, technical certifications, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with cloud release management including:
- Pre-release testing
- Release/roll-out coordination processes and procedures
- Experience automating management and administration of the O365 tenant via PowerShell
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.