AVP, Partner Enablement, Business Solutions SalesApply Job ID: R-011595 Date posted: 10/29/2020 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
Assistant Vice President (AVP), Partner Enablement Sales, LPL Business Solutions (LBS), National Sales and Consulting (NSC)
AVP, Partner Enablement Sales, LBS, is responsible for supporting a culture of high performance, partnering with internal and external stakeholders to drive results and growth of our business solutions, and integrating new Business Solutions into our sales infrastructure. LBS is an evolving and growing organization which fosters a fast-paced and agile working environment for employees.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Business Solutions
- Creating and maintaining a positive culture that values high performance, collaboration, transparency, and talent development
- Develop and execute partnerships with internal stakeholders in Business Consulting, Wealth Management, Business Development, CLR, STO, Marketing, Sales Enablement, broader LPL Org to drive internal referrals, campaigns, and sales
- Develop and execute strategy, training, processes, reporting, sales messaging, sales delivery, feedback, and packaging of products that support stakeholders, leadership, and individual contributors various advisor orientations
- Development and oversight of sales readiness preparation to ingest new products within a mature product sales org and be accountable for its success. The readiness, strategy, and sales execution includes development and ownership of:
- Sales messaging and buyer journey development
- Pilot launch and sales execution
- Decision and data support – Segmentation and
- Product feedback and development
- Marketing partnership and collateral
- Strategic insights and subject matter expertise
- Sales tech and CRM assimilation
- Design of key metrics and integration of reporting.
- Strong executive presence with the ability to interact with and influence internal stakeholders
- Achieve sales goals to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the organization
- A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 - 7 years’ experience in the financial services industry and external field sales experience with proven experience in the execution of a proactive sales strategy
- Strong presentation skills, experience, and comfort working with financial advisors and escalated issues
- Strong relationship and people management skills
- Strong communication skills, time and priority management
- Experience consulting and understanding challenges/opportunities of small business owners, Institutions, RIAs, and Large Enterprises Groups
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.