AVP, Platform Lead Automation & Cognitive TechnologyApply Job ID: R-007456 Date posted: 09/03/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
- This is Platform lead role for Automation & Cognitive technology. The role will be hands on and has ability to quickly learn, evaluate, POC new 3rd party cognitive products & capabilities on-prem or over cloud.
- This role will be responsible for wrapping the 3rd party capabilities behind LPL specific core framework so that LPL can swap vendors behind the scene with no or manageable impact.
- This role will be responsible to build ecosystem of frameworks of reusable assets that accelerates & governs various Digital Labor Projects / Initiatives across the firm. Reusable assets could be UI-Apps, µMicrosServices or helper libraries.
- This role will support & influence setup & smooth operation of 3rd party platforms & Developer support for environments and use of reusable assets.
- Proven Technical Architecture, solution design and Implementation using RPA tools such as Work Fusion/ Automation Anywhere / UiPath / Blue Prism along with .net, Java and VB scripting
- Experience in using cloud hosted AI capabilities such as AWS TextTrack, Google TF, MS Azure Computer Vision
- At least 2 project implementations as lead architect & digital labor solutions lead.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.