AVP, Program Management – Independent Employee ModelApply Job ID: R-012301 Date posted: 12/23/2020 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill , CA-Remote
The AssistantVice President, Employee Model Program Manager will be part of an innovative, entrepreneurial, high-performing team that is leading the evolution of LPL’s advisor business lines and affiliation models. The most qualified candidate will demonstrate a strong understanding of the wealth management industry and the needs of financial advisors, with experience across both W-2 and 1099 advisor models. You are a unique breed – with strong organizational, critical thinking and analytical skills, while also exhibiting excellent creativity and a knack for outside the box ideation centered on execution and delivering results.
- Lead strategic initiatives and execution of LPL’s independent employee model.
- Develop and maintain an expert awareness of independent employee model and serve as subject matter expert resource to internal partners and internal leaders with an emphasis on ensuring an optimal advisor experience.
- Collaborate with relevant functional teams to define, develop and deploy key platform capabilities and to strategize and develop innovative solutions to attract and scale the program offering.
- Learn quickly from customer, partner and prospect feedback, and apply an entrepreneurial mindset to iterate the program nimbly.
- Support development of market message, sales content and collateral.
- Develop and deploy ongoing reporting for key success metrics that support overall new store sales growth and profitability.
- Evaluate, analyze, and build business line management business intelligence framework, metrics, and toolsets.
- Leverage market data to identify opportunities, influence capabilities development, and inform marketing campaigns.
- Effectively leverage data to track key program performance indicators, identify trends and ensure projects and programs align to company priorities.
- Extensive experience working in the wealth management industry, with experience across both the W-2 and independent advisor models.
- Familiarity with the unique needs of established financial advisors, including technology, service experience, operations, etc.
- Desire to be part of an entrepreneurial team and an ability to succeed within a dynamic, fast-paced environment, grounded in tangible results.
- Superior analytical skills with an ability to identify relevant data, evaluate business opportunities within the context of a larger organization and present findings in a clear and actionable manner
- Team-player with a positive “can –do” attitude, with an ability to both contribute meaningfully individually and develop a motivated team of employees engendered with a results-based orientation.
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams and business leaders to manage, execute and implement strategies that you designed.
- Strong familiarity with the MS Office suite and Salesforce.
- Willingness and ability to travel, as needed.
- This position reports to the SVP, Strategic Business Development (Employee).
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.