AVP, Relationship ManagementApply Job ID: R-017310 Date posted: 10/06/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
Date Updated: 7/27/2021
AVP, Advisor Relations
SVP, Relationship Management
Do you have at least 5 years of client-facing experience in the financial services industry?
How about a Series 7 and/or 63 license? Even better.
Are you energized by helping people, solving problems, and work in a team while working in a fast-paced call-center environment? Phone queue doesn’t scare you? Not one bit!
If your neck is sore from nodding your head up and down repeatedly, please read on and apply.
The AVP, Advisor Relations offers LPL Advisors with up to $100 Million in AUM, relationship management support between their business and LPL. Their primary objectives include driving strong client satisfaction by making LPL feel small and personalized (NPS), driving a sense of community and loyalty to LPL (Retention), and supporting growth initiatives that help Advisors deliver results for their clients (Same Store Sales). The role will engage with Advisors through reactive calls, web-based appointment scheduling and email; while managing proactive consulting engagements for new Advisor on-boarding; digital business health assessments/business planning; and supporting Advisor(s) to embrace the capabilities LPL has to offer to help grow their business. The role will also require ownership and execution of various projects that align to our team objectives.
What will you do?
- Advocacy & Complex Problem Solving: Our clients run complex businesses and have a wide variety of situations that need a partner. We are available to advocate, guide, escalate to and get things done across the firm. When you need a partner, we are that person. We won’t give up until our clients are satisfied.
- Referral to Practice and Wealth, Services & Solutions: Helping advisors navigate LPL is what we do. We seek to understand our client’s business priorities and create the right connections across the firm for subject matter expert assistance. Our clients don’t need to know where to go, or who to speak to, that’s us! We’ll find the right team, if we are not that person already.
- Connection: Being big should be empowering, it should mean more connections, wide reach of support and access to industry best practices. We make big feel small but creating connections across LPL with both peers and LPL corporate colleagues through study groups and virtual events. Our clients always have a connection at LPL and our role is to help broaden their network.
- Industry Trends and Updates: There is so much to be on top of. We are here to ensure clients don’t miss the big things. The items that matter most to them. We keep them informed and know that running a business means our proactive outreach is valued so they don’t have to worry about missing something essential.
- Conference & Event Support: LPL offers a wide array of ways to connect, learn and stay informed through an expansive conferences and events schedule. We offer support to design the right experience for advisor’s businesses to connect them to the right education & information strategy. We also customized more focused, small events that bring like-minded roles and individuals together throughout the year.
- Earning Client Loyalty: Our role is to ensure LPL earns client loyalty day after day and that we build a stronger tomorrow through seeking, embracing and acting on feedback in order to ensure it gets to the right team for the right action every time.
- Lead Project Management: Thinking strategically to deliver and execute on company and team goals, initiatives and programs, to support advisor experience and success
What does your success look like in the first 90 days?
You should have a working understanding of how a Financial Advisor's business operates and knowledge about LPL platforms, products, and services. You will proactively develop and strengthen business relationships with advisors. You will also be expected to develop collaborative relationships with teammates and internal partners to help solve for the unique challenges and opportunities presented in the role.
What are we looking for?
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.