AVP, Rewards & RecognitionApply Job ID: R-005773 Date posted: 02/26/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The AVP, Rewards and Recognition is responsible for building, implementing and maintaining the Rewards and Recognition program. This role supports the Total Rewards function with thought leadership, critical thinking and creative ideas and perspective.
1. Collaborate with the Total Rewards team and internal business partners on a variety of projects, including program design, analysis, budgeting, and implementation of new rewards and recognition programs.
2. Administer the enterprise wide Rewards and Recognition program.
3. Analyze and compare existing reward and recognition programs across sectors and business units, investigate impacts and cost effectiveness of these programs, including support in potential expansion to enterprise-wide or consolidation to existing recognition programs.
4. Monitor reward and recognition programs to identify emerging trends or practices to drive employee engagement and company culture development and adoption.
5. Create and maintain reward and recognition policies, tools, communications and training materials, in line with company needs.
- Assist with the Annual Bonus and Merit Planning process
- Collaborate on the Incentive Compensation Plan process with technical and administrative support
- Review Total Rewards communications and information for accuracy
- Adhoc compensation related requests as needed
Minimum Education required: Bachelor’s Degree required
Minimum Experience required: 3 – 5 years of business experience
Licenses/Certifications Required/Preferred: None
Software/Systems Skills Required/Preferred: None
Additional Skills Required:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently as a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Program and Time management skills
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.