AVP, Sailpoint Identity ArchitectApply Job ID: R-006051 Date posted: 03/14/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
LPL Financial is the nation’s largest independent brokerage firm with more than 14,000 independent financial advisors in more than 4,000 branch offices nationwide. LPL Financial has been ranked the number one broker dealer in its class consistently over the past 10 years. Financially strong and growing, its corporate offices are in Boston, San Diego, and Charlotte.
LPL Financial is seeking an AVP SailPoint Identity Architect to join its Information Security department. The primary responsibility of this position is to develop, integrate, and deploy Identity & Access Management (IAM) and governance solutions for geographically dispersed business units, personnel and customers. This position will help manage the suite of IAM products, and work on various new and ongoing development/enhancement and application onboarding projects. The role will work closely with application developers and vendors to build, configure, test and implement IAM solutions that meet the business needs of the enterprise and are aligned and consistent with enterprise IT strategies and plans
• Responsible for architecture, implementation and engineering of IAM solutions using SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) technology.
• Engineering and administration of IIQ including but not limited to application onboarding, launching access certification and attestation campaigns
• Design and develop provisioning and de-provisioning processes / workflows for accounts across various internal and external systems
• Configure and develop adapters and connectors with various systems and databases for account provisioning, de-provisioning and updates to user accounts
• Work with various business and application teams with their User Lifecycle Management provisioning requirements
• Configure and develop access control roles for various applications to fulfill SOX compliance
• Work with Information Security and Compliance teams to provide auditing and reporting facilities and processes
• Work with Operations to deploy and integrate new technologies into the current environments
• Work with Enterprise Architecture and Business teams to identify new areas where IIQ can be utilized and enhance IIQ capabilities to address new business needs.
• Integrates SailPoint solution with in-house and third party applications for birthright provisioning, access request approval and fulfillment, provisional, custom workflows etc.
• Performs IIQ technical support and development, including monitoring and responding to server events, ensuring data replication, gathering IIQ statistics, and performing general maintenance by working with Level 2 and/or Level 3 operations personnel.
• Manage existing IIQ infrastructure and provide Level 3 support. Work with help desk and other teams to troubleshoot and resolve/ fix issues and bugs. After-hours work as needed for Level 3 escalations and/or deployments.
• Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, or Business
• J2EE Certification and/or CISSP certification are highly desirable
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with SailPoint Identity IQ or other Identity Management provisioning systems.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with LDAP/Directory Server design, engineering and support.
• Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix
• Experience with Web Technologies: SPML/SOAP, web and application servers, XML
• Deep understanding of and experience with access governance products such as SailPoint
• Solid understanding of SOX requirements for access governance
• Experience managing complex directory service and IAM environments.
• Ability to work with geographically distributed and cross-functional teams.
• Scripting and programming skills, shell/Perl, interfacing to LDAP using APIs.
• Experience developing and implementing Access Request forms/workflows and provisioning / de-provisioning of user access. Customization of product functionality to meet business requirements
• Experience with Oracle, SQL Server and/or other relational database
• Unix/Linux experience on physical or virtual systems
• Experience working in SOX controlled environments
• Use of ITIL methodologies for path-to-production
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly, identifying the best option in an emergency situation
• Ability to work with different teams and interact with technical and business personnel across the Enterprise
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.