AVP Service Delivery ManagerApply Job ID: R-003010 Date posted: 05/11/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
We are currently looking to hire a Service Delivery Manager within the Enterprise Data and Information Services department, which is a part of LPL’s Technology Product Development organization. This person will be responsible to work collaboratively with a highly talented cross-functional team to create best-in-class solutions for our clients. The ideal candidate thrives in an agile environment and has a passion for delivering high-quality applications. The candidate will also be responsible for gathering requirement, setting timeline, budget, etc.… from various team within the enterprise and work with the development team to get the work done.
- Will work closely with leadership team to align the technology to our strategy roadmap
- Will co-ordinate with Product team to align the projects to product roadmap
- Will work with Data modeling team to align the data needs to the overall data landscape (Metadata, business glossary, etc.…)
- Will work with Business team and create all the required technical artifacts including the technical requirement for development team
- Will work with the dev team members to get the delivery done on time
- Will manage the release cycle
- Will present the Solution to Architecture Review Committee.
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of leadership experience
- Strong domain knowledge – Financial and Investment products is a plus
- strong communication skills
- ability to multi-task
- Strong team player
Locations: United States; North Carolina; Charlotte
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.