AVP, Technology Solutions Lead (Planview, Jira, etc.)Apply Job ID: R-007315 Date posted: 07/24/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
LPL is seeking a Planview Solutions Lead who will be responsible for designing, developing, and integrating portfolio management solutions to support technology, business and platform needs. Deep knowledge of the Planview Enterprise One including all modules and underlying databases is required. This role is essential in the ongoing rollout of new business capabilities in Planview Enterprise One. The lead will be required to design solutions to provide these capabilities with a solid understanding of the impacts to the existing configuration and data.
This lead is responsible for managing a team that administers & supports Planview Enterprise One, including other standards tools such as Jira and supporting reporting needs across Technology/PMO.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Architect and design solutions to deliver new capabilities
- Review/evaluate new releases of Planview software for impacts to the current solution and opportunities for use
- Understand and propose integrations between Planview and other technologies as appropriate
- Design scripted dialogs and lifecycles
- Develop plans for migrating from other systems into Planview
- Design solutions to produce the required outputs and reports
- Oversee system changes with an understanding of impacts
- Lead technical efforts regarding portfolio and resource management activities
- Work closely with Portfolio Management Office to understand priorities and solution roadmap
- Administer the general PVE (Planview Enterprise) application settings based on assigned tasks
- Assist end-users with functional issues or questions if routed to PVMS via defined process
- Administer resources including resource-related information and attributes
- 7+ years of Business/IT experience in a lead role
- 4+ years of experience as a Planview Solutions Lead & Administrator
- Planview Enterprise v14+(migrating to PV17)
- Systems Integration experience with Planview v14+
- Planview Database internal knowledge and datamarts
- Planview Reporting (ex. Report Builder, SSRS) or knowledge of Tableau/Power of BI for reporting
- Effective communication, collaboration, and thought leadership skills
- Experience managing a team and leading projects
- Adept at working in a dynamic, high pressure, constantly changing environment
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.