VP, Customer CareApply Job ID: R-001671 Date posted: 06/13/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
LPL Home Office Technologies is responsible for the support, engineering, and strategy for the enterprise desktop applications that our internal employees use to better serve our Advisors and Investors. Simply put, our goal is to provide a modern computing environment that is reliable, simple to use, and flexible to individual workstyles.
The VP, Home Office Customer Care is responsible for ensuring that our users are expertly supported with superb customer service. This role will have leadership over the internal Service Desk, the Deskside Technical Services team, and the VIP support team. In this position, you will have the opportunity to interact with leaders throughout the firm to shape our support offerings to better meet the needs of a growing company.
- Daily oversight of support channels to ensure customer service excellence.
- Service Desk
- Deskside Support
- VIP Support
- In person Tech Stop support centers
- Marketing our internal solutions and programs to our employees.
- Leading the VIP support team, including 24x7 coverage.
- Leading the Deskside Support team (L2), including incident resolution, root cause remediation, and PC cradle to grave support processes.
- Developing and maintaining a robust IT and User knowledgebase.
- Lead the transformation towards digital support channels, including chat, web, and mobile self-service.
- Be a thought leader within IT to drive improvements in ALL areas, not just within your assigned area.
- Prior leadership experience of a customer care organization
- Experience with ServiceNow – including trend analysis, customer request catalog design, ticket documentation quality, and knowledge based support principles.
- Experience with knowledge management principles, including effective marketing our solutions to the user community.
- Servant based leader who leads through inspiration and focuses on building a strong culture of employee engagement.
- Proficient in root cause analysis and crisis call coordination.
- Prior experience in a financial institution customer care role.
- Experience with driving migration of support to digital channels.
- Proficient in budgeting processes, including forecasting and managing to < 2% variance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation creation.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.