AVP, Workforce Technology ProcessApply Job ID: R-001671 Date posted: 11/16/2017 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The AVP, Workforce Technology is responsible for Process and Operations Optimization for Workforce Technologies, including Desktop, Mobile, and Voice Infrastructure and associated Services.
- Provide process analysis and optimization services and leadership for Workforce Technology, including all platforms (Desktop, Mobile, Voice, and Video).
- Lead programs, projects, and initiatives to improve Workforce Technology and Services as assigned.
- Lead efforts to increase understanding and visibility of Workforce Services, including regular reporting, speciali analysis, Service Level development and management, and demand management.
Other Job Duties:
- Serve as Workforce Technologies representative on Process Committees, IT Projects, and Business Projects.
- Minimum Education Required: BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience (six years) managing an Information Systems / End User Computing role.
- Minimum Experience Required: (including years of experience) BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience (six years) performing analysis, process optimization, operations improvement, and reporting in various roles.
- Licenses/Certifications Required/Preferred: Six Sigma, ITIL, Process Optimization a plus.
- Software/Systems Skills Required/Preferred: Strong working knowledge of Office, Productivity, Process Modeling, Analysis, and Reporting tools required.
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.