AVP, Workforce TechnologyApply Job ID: R-001086 Date posted: 12/29/2017 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The AVP, Workforce Technology is responsible for Engineering and Third Level / Escalation Support for Workforce Technologies, including Desktop, Mobile, and Voice Infrastructure and associated Services.
- Provides escalation support for Workforce Technology Platforms. Ensures escalated incidents and requests are completed in a timely manner, including follow up and status reporting until issue is resolved.
- Provide engineering services and support for Workforce Technology, including all platforms (Desktop, Mobile, Voice, and Video).
- Performs day to day management of vendor services for Workforce Technology, including Voice infrastructure support, Conference and Video support, and Telecom Expense Management Services.
- Evaluate and select appropriate tools and technologies to maximize service delivery, quality and efficiency. Create and maintain formal procedures for increasing productivity, driving consistent service delivery, and increasing customer satisfaction
Other Job Duties:
- Implement ongoing training program in order to maintain high performance teams
- Provide comprehensive management and development of Engineering staff.
- Direct staff job results by coaching, counseling, and managing staff performance. Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Ensure coverage of the Support and Escalations during normal hours and after hours
- Minimum Education Required: BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience (six years) managing an Information Systems / End User Computing role.
- Minimum Experience Required: Six years managing an Information Systems Desktop with over 30 employees, working in a large corporate environment
- Software/Systems Skills Required/Preferred: Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Windows 7/8/10 and Active Directory/Exchange/Outlook required. Familiarity with SCCM, remote control & remote access software, VNC, VPN, etc. Working knowledge with Macintosh computers and Apple OS a plus.
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.