Client Technology Management Service Associate - Financial Industry Experience NeededApply Job ID: R-005399 Date posted: 12/12/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Discover your opportunity with LPL Financial, a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer with over 15,000 financial advisors and over 4000 corporate employees where we respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve.
Joining our team as a Client Technology Management Service Associate will allow you to support financial advisors by offering an extraordinary quality service experience. Our service team’s main priority is to create a reliable support system for our clients so they can easily grow their practice. Being flexible and adaptable to competing priorities will be key success factors for this position.
What you’ll do
The Client Technology Management Service Associate will work in a call center environment taking approximately 30-40 inbound calls per day from Financial Advisors, their assistants, and LPL internal Service Associates. Associates will make outbound calls to other departments as necessary regarding issues associated with advisor technology needs. Associates must be able to understand the technology product offering at LPL and the risks, fees, and operational tasks for the products that CTM provisions. Associates must also understand and be able to explain the operational requirements and LPL Financial policies that govern the products we support and ensure compliance with product guidelines, LPL Financial policies, and regulatory requirements.
The Expertise Were Looking For
- 2-3 years of Financial Industry Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Software/Systems Skills Required: Microsoft Office Suite with advanced skills in Word and Excel, Oracle, Documentum and Siebel
- Software/Systems Skills Preferred: ASAT, Salesforce, Visio, Adobe Professional
- Ability to meet strict deadlines with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Effective and proactive communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills especially when dealing with various groups and in all levels of management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with various levels of personnel in addition to encouraging and building positive relationships
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation for obtaining results
- Ability to manage multiple assignments
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze information
- Excellent problem solving skills that affect daily operational matters
- Thorough documentation skills and ability to document new processes
- Must be self-motivated and effectively cope with changing environments
The Skills You Need
- Provide exceptional customer service to Financial Advisors, their assistants, and LPL Financial internal business partners as it relates to Client Technology Management.
- Accurately process requests for to support first call resolution efforts.
- Maintain knowledge about various products supported by LPL Financial. Be able to explain the differences between the products to advisors and internal business partners.
- Guide Financial Advisors and their assistants through LPL Financial processes and system platforms as they relate to the various technology tools CTM provisions access to. Assist with system and operational issues as well as assisting with system enhancements and upgrades.
- Support internal business partners with Client Technology Management.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to support system enhancements and testing, resolve escalations and adapt to process changes changing environments.
The Empowerment of Your Role
LPL is transforming our culture and our commitment to the ease of doing business. Making it easier for advisors to do business with us is our No. 1 priority. No matter what your role or department, at LPL we all own this. Knowing this we are all empowered to make things simpler and do what is best for advisors and their investors.
The Quality You Deliver
At LPL financial, our work makes a difference. That is why we share a passion for doing it ethically and exceedingly well. Because we have a clear focus and we are empowered to deliver results, we see every day that we are creating something special together.
LPL Financial has a “we” philosophy rather than a “me” philosophy. Our benefit packages are built to support our colleagues and their families by providing programs that foster health, peace of mind, work/life balance, as well as support for your financial and social goals and commitments. Sound too good to be true? See for yourself and learn more about our benefit offerings.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.