Client Technology Management Service AssociateApply Job ID: R-009159 Date posted: 03/13/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The Client Technology Management Service Associate will work in a call center environment taking approximately 30-40 inbound calls per day from Financial Advisors, their assistants, and LPL internal Service Associates. Associates will make outbound calls to other departments as necessary regarding issues associated with advisor technology needs. Associates must be able to understand the technology product offering at LPL and the risks, fees, and operational tasks for the products that CTM provisions. Associates must also understand and be able to explain the operational requirements and LPL Financial policies that govern the products we support and ensure compliance with product guidelines, LPL Financial policies, and regulatory requirements.
• Provide exceptional customer service to Financial Advisors, their assistants, and LPL Financial internal business partners as it relates to Client Technology Management.
• Accurately process requests for to support first call resolution efforts.
• Maintain knowledge about various products supported by LPL Financial. Be able to explain the differences between the products to advisors and internal business partners.
• Guide Financial Advisors and their assistants through LPL Financial processes and system platforms as they relate to the various technology tools CTM provisions access to. Assist with system and operational issues as well as assisting with system enhancements and upgrades.
• Support internal business partners with Client Technology Management.
• Collaborate with internal business partners to support system enhancements and testing, resolve escalations and adapt to process changes changing environments.
- 2-3 years of Financial Industry Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Software/Systems Skills Required: Microsoft Office Suite with advanced skills in Word and Excel, Oracle, Documentum and Siebel
- Software/Systems Skills Preferred: ASAT, Salesforce, Visio, Adobe Professional
- Ability to meet strict deadlines with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Effective and proactive communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills especially when dealing with various groups and in all levels of management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with various levels of personnel in addition to encouraging and building positive relationships
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation for obtaining results
- Ability to manage multiple assignments
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze information
- Excellent problem solving skills that affect daily operational matters
- Thorough documentation skills and ability to document new processes
- Must be self-motivated and effectively cope with changing environments
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 4,200 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2019, based on total revenue.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.