Consultant, Marketing Data & Personalization DeliveryApply Job ID: R-018016 Date posted: 10/07/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-Remote
LPL Financial is looking for a talented, highly motivated individual with an analytical mind who is passionate about data and optimization to join our digital marketing team. In this role, you will cultivate audience segment lists from our internal data sources for activation across our digital platforms, and support the team in conducting on-going A/B testing and personalization experiments.
You will also consult with business partners from across the organization to identify and report on marketing KPIs, and analyze campaign performance across digital channels in order to surface insights and recommendations for optimization.
The ideal candidate is someone who is a fast learner, has a natural curiosity to explore data to answer key business questions, is a strong critical thinker, and can succinctly express their insights recommendations to influence action.
- Pull and QA marketing segmented lists for activation within our digital channels based on audience criteria
- Support the deployment of A/B test and personalization across our channels, including measuring and reporting out on the success of the experiments
- Develop and maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly dashboards to measure channel and campaign performance against KPIs
- Regularly cultivate insights using a variety of data sources (i.e. Adobe Analytics, Salesforce, NPS, brand studies, etc..) to inform our content creation
- Conduct ad-hoc and deep-dive analyses of our digital platforms to inform site redesigns, new product development and opportunities to improve our client’s service experience
- Apply tracking codes to our campaign URLs for proper measurement
- Support marketing data management activities, including research and maintenance of marketing contact data
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor’s degree in related area of study
Minimum Experience Required:
Experience in analytics, performance marketing or other quantitative/data-driven field. Knowledge of the digital space and modern marketing communications practices is preferred.
Software/Systems Skills Required/Preferred:
- Experience with web analytic tools (Adobe Analytics preferred)
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with ETL tools like Alteryx, Python or R desired
- Experience with A/B testing or personalization tools (Adobe Target preferred)
- Comfortability with CRM data
- Comfortability with paid digital campaign data (paid search, digital media, etc.)
- Comfortability with e-mail metrics
- Use of data visualization tools (Tableau preferred)
Soft Skills required for the position:
- Detail-oriented, enjoys working with raw data
- Can draw conclusions from data sets varying in size and complexity
- Someone who is naturally inquisitive, continually questions data and follows all “leads” to deliver the most comprehensive insights
- Demonstrated fast learner
- Positive attitude, commitment to excellence and integrity
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.