Content Operations InternApply Job ID: R-008727 Date posted: 02/03/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Summer Intern, Content Operations Intern (Content Strategy and Operations)
What You'll Do
Our competitive 10- week paid graduate internship is an unparalleled opportunity to develop as a leader while sharpening your skills. The aim of our internship program is to provide students a valuable workplace experience to enhance their educational and professional goals. The projects that you drive during the summer will be tailored to your interests and will strategically affect change at our company. You will also have the chance to develop a deeper understanding of our culture and core values though career workshops, senior executive interactions, and community involvement opportunities.
We're looking for goal-oriented people who thrive in a fast-paced team environment and are eager to apply their problem solving skills to real business challenges. We empower employees to transform their skills, interests and connections into meaningful, collaborative solutions that work for the good of all of our stakeholders – our colleagues, customers and communities.
- Contributes to the creation and maintenance of business process documents for content governance operations
- Analyzes operational data and digital marketing analytics to produce reports and identify content requirements in support of enterprise content strategy and ensures that data driven insights are captured and communicated effectively
- Monitors content workflow and operational process performance using pre-defined reports and KPIs.
- Assists, as needed with content workflow from intake to publishing working directly with key internal stakeholders, collecting feedback from strategic partners, providing insights and guidance on governance standards, guidelines, and the optimal use of content operations processes
- Identifies opportunities to streamline & drive efficiency in content workflow process
Other Duties/Skill Requirements
- College student who will have completed their sophomore or junior year in 2020
- Exposure to content management and digital asset management systems ( ex: Drupal, Wordpress, AEM) preferred
- Exposure to marketing analytics, data insights, and reporting preferred
- Technically minded with the ability to provide creative solutions using marketing technology to improve operations content and the overall customer experience for advisors
- Creative operator who is self-motivated and a detail-oriented individual who is interested in learning about building omni-channel content production experience with the goal of producing a best-in-class content for customer experiences for advisors
Fort Mill, SC
Monday through Friday 8-4:30 pm
Average Hours Per Week
Skills & Qualifications
- College student who will have completed their sophomore or junior year in 2020.
- We prefer students in the Information Management or Library Sciences degree programs, but will also consider other academic programs.
- Strong verbal, written, and digital communication skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Self- directed, self-starter able to handle full range of tasks effectively, but also knows when to escalate issues as they arise.
- 3.0 Minimum Overall GPA Required
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 4,200 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2019, based on total revenue.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.