CRM Analyst - Salesforce.comApply Job ID: R-008106 Date posted: 11/19/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
We are seeking a talented CRMBusiness Analystwho can work with our business users, development, and delivery teams to ensure successful identification and implementation of requirements for maintenance of the application. The Business Analyst would be responsible for defining, analyzing, validating and documenting business requirements, needs and processes. Successful candidates must be resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-directed, with a passion for understanding LPL's business process in regards to Sales, Marketing, and Service. Outstanding listening skills, genuine interest in fostering teamwork, a willingness to provide honest feedback, and extreme ownership are keys to the success of our team.
Please note, this full-time, salaried position. We do not offer relocation assistance at this time.
Description of Duties:
- Lead and/or participate in requirements gathering and analysis sessions with users of our Sales, Service, and Marketing Clouds and Pardot to determine requirements.
- Able to elicit and identify requirements from end users.
- Responsible for validating requirements by providing option comparisons and justifications.
- Capable of providing gap analysis and needs assessments to uncover business need.
- Accountable for reviewing and finalizing extensive functional and technical documentation.
- Able to elicit and translate high-level business needs into specific and concise processes.
- Proficient in testing to ensure successful execution and appropriate application of solutions.
- Can provide high-level status updates and prepared reports to designated recipients.
- Accountable for self-organization and tracking completion of assigned tasks including successful delivery of assigned project milestones.
- Prepare and present training content to business users as needed.
- Documentation to include user manuals, training deliverables, business requirements documentation, test scripts and work product validation.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills to include internal/external interaction, documentation and presentations.
- Experience working in SDLC, testing and validating solutions, and working as a Business Analyst.
- Proficiency in Microsoft CRM, Visio, Microsoft Project and SharePoint preferred.
- Proven ability to self-manage and complete deliverables.
- Confident in making decisions, accurate, detailed-oriented and able to problem solve/analyze.
- Good interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication and basic project management skills.
- Functional and/or Technical Certifications as deemed appropriate for specialization.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or business administration required.
Job Type: Full-time
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.