DEI Data Analyst (Employee DEI Consultant)Apply Job ID: R-011374 Date posted: 09/25/2020 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
LPL’s commitment to increasing representation for women and people of color has three pillars – Promote internal diverse top talent, Attract diverse top talent, and Engage all employees to create a sense of belonging. Aligned with all three pillars, the Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI) Data Analyst will be responsible for all aspects of reporting on the company’s progress for Employee DEI and Advisor D&I strategies. This position will work in close partnership with Advisor D&I (with a dotted line reporting relationship).
- Develop reporting solutions that will provide transparency and areas of opportunity for LPL’s DEI efforts
- Deliver a structure and cadence of reporting to meet the needs of the various audiences – including a regularly-scheduled scorecard, self-service on-demand reporting, and ad hoc requests
- Create data governance structure so that sensitive HR information is managed, disseminated, and analyzed in a way that delivers high value but does not create risk through flawed interpretation or inappropriate distribution
- Enable team and partners to provide data-driven insights and solutions to meet goals of DEI/A D&I strategy using internal data and external benchmarking/market analysis
- Develop relationships with SME teams – HR Analytics, IT, Legal, MIDAS, Talent & Culture, external vendors – to deliver tools/systems solutions
- Serve as central point of contact for all DEI employee and Community Relations data requests
What will success look like in first 90 days?
- Understand Employee DEI and Advisor D&I strategies and the position’s role in accomplishing them
- Create and iterate scorecard strawman to be used by leaders and the firm to monitor and report on progress
- Build Critical Thinking Group to design data governance procedures
- Gain awareness of existing data sources and gaps that exist so that programs and initiatives can be informed by data and insights
- 2+ years of related experience in business analyst roles with deep interest in data, metrics, analysis, and trends with preference for experience with diversity data sources (EEO, US census, HRIS)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when working with confidential HR and proprietary data
- Project management experience (Agile preferred)
- Advanced to expert knowledge of the Microsoft Office product suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), including a strong ability to visually convey information and insights through graphs, charts, and other means
- Advanced knowledge of Workday or other HRIS
- Ability to identify linkages and insights between multiple datasets from different sources
- Proficiency in utilizing reporting tools such as Tableau and Workday Prism
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with comfort presenting to management
- BA/BS or equivalent in relevant business experience
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.