Dev lead - Virtual ServicesApply Job ID: R-008092 Date posted: 12/02/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations TX-Austin , NC-Charlotte , SC-Columbia ,CA-San Diego
We are looking for a Development Tech Lead (AVP) who will be part of the Virtual Services Innovation Team within the Technology organization that is responsible for providing solutions for advisors and the home office.
• As the Tech Lead, guide the team’s development efforts towards successful project delivery and application support
• Design, develop, test and implement technical solutions based on business requirements and strategic direction
• Provide technical leadership to teammates through technical design, code reviews and implementation of best practices, adhering to LPL’s SDLC and RM processes.
• Collaborate with other Development teams, Enterprise Architecture and Support teams to design, develop, test and maintain the various platforms and their integration with other systems.
• Assess opportunities for application and process improvements and prepare documentation outlining platform road map.
• Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and enhance existing systems.
• Communicate with technical and non-technical groups on a regular basis as part of product/project support
• Tech Lead with 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing complex systems, including developing solutions from scratch
• Full- stack developer with 10+ years of experience designing interactive web applications, developing web services (REST/SOAP) and integrating with vendor APIs.
• Expertise with MS SQL design, stored procedures, query optimization and ad hoc reporting.
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 10+ years of professional software development experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both technical and non-technical
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to interface with customers to gather business needs and to present solutions
• Capable of effectively planning, prioritizing and executing tasks utilizing resources and tools
• Experience working with remote teams and contingent workers/SOW
• Experience using Agile & Waterfall methodologies
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.