Developer- .netApply Job ID: R-003796 Date posted: 07/12/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer with extensive experience in hands-on development of using ASP.Net, C#, AngularJS, jQuery, MS SQL Server. As a Senior Software Engineer and a member of a highly-skilled forward-thinking team of software developers, you working on product development in an agile and collaborative environment, you will work with cutting edge technologies and learn how these technologies are applied in the financial Industry.
• Develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance, using ASP.Net, C#, AngularJS, jQuery, MS SQL Server 2012+
• Troubleshoot, optimize and improve existing and new web applications and systems
• Work with Product Owner to translate business requirements into technical designs and then help to plan Sprints that deliver quality components and products on time
• Code, test, debug, document, and deliver modified and new programs to meet business and compliance requirements
• Assist in technical assessment of risks and issues, and document recommendations
• Produce technical documentation in accordance with SDLC guidelines
• Communicate with technical and non-technical groups on a regular basis as part of product/project support
• Present solutions in code review meetings
What we are seeking:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/related field
• 4+ Years .NET
• 3+ Years SQL server
• Excellent knowledge of OOP concepts, data modeling design patterns/frameworks
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Knowledge in designing, refactoring, and unit testing
• Team Foundation Server/ Visual Studio 2010/12
• Experience with Waterfall and Agile development process
The following experience would be advantageous:
• Java Enterprise Edition (Java/J2EE) and web technologies
• Developing portal web sites using Java, Java Portlets, and/or Liferay
• TIBCO Designer, TIBCO Business works (BW), TIBCO Enterprise Message Service (EMS)
• Hands-on experience with MuleSoft, and API Management
• Using search, index, and Distribute Caching tools such as Coherence and Apache Solr
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.