Digital Analytics Implementation Engineer (Adobe Analytics)Apply Job ID: R-011003 Date posted: 09/24/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-Remote , CA-San Diego
Do you have at least 2 years’ experience designing and implementing Adobe Analytics-based solutions?
Do you have a deep desire for understanding the customer’s digital journey?
Are you a “data nerd” – passionate about embedding data-driven decisions within the organization?
If so, this is your opportunity to be part of a team with a rewarding culture and top-notch employee benefits.
The Market Intelligence, Data & Analytic Solutions (MIDAS) business unit is an entrepreneurial, high-performing group focused on building out LPL’s insights, data, and analytic capabilities. Key focus areas include strengthening the use of our data and insights as a strategic asset, ensuring strong data quality/governance, and integrating analytics-based solutions into our firm’s DNA and the products our clients utilize every day.
The Digital Analytics team within MIDAS is responsible for collecting and using digital data across the enterprise to improve the digital experience and support digital transformation at LPL. The team identifies business requirements for LPLs digital properties, and focuses our data collection and reporting on what matters most to the business.
What will you do?
The Digital Analytics Implementation Engineer is a key member of the Digital Analytics team and provides advanced data capture capabilities to support digital analytics initiatives. This position gains experience in translating business needs to effective digital analytics tagging specifications that provide metrics for analytic solutions across various digital channels. These tagging specifications ensure that data can be translated into tangible results for LPL.
- Serve as the Digital Analytics Data Steward for the organization and be the subject matter expert on where and how to access Digital Analytics data, be able to explain complex analytics implementations, and will ensure the quality and availability of digital data.
- Participate in the implementation of analytics and optimization technologies through solution design and code development.
- Consult in discovery workshops to translate business needs into digital tagging specification aimed to extract data and allow for impactful insights used to inform effective business decisions.
- Interact with and support a variety of teams and individuals within the organization to make data-driven business decisions aimed at growth/business optimization.
- Collaborate with development and engineering teams to deploy analytics integrations using a data layer and tag management solution.
- Manage relationships with vendors at the technical consultant level as your primary implementation partner.
- Serve as a consultant to data end-users to educate and support the utilization of Digital Analytics data, and ultimately raise the digital intelligence of the firm.
- Contribute to the management of implementation projects, ensuring they are executed on time and within budget.
- Support ongoing maintenance of analytics implementations, including the accuracy and improvement of digital analytics data capture, systems, and tools.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on industry trends, emerging technologies, and new methodologies for utilization in finding innovative ways to perform data capture and derive valuable insights.
- Design and implement digital analytics solutions using a variety tools and technologies consistently across our LPL digital properties. (Adobe Analytics, Launch, Target, etc.).
- Install digital data governance infrastructure to protect and maintain the integrity of our digital data. This primarily includes a global solution design reference, technical specifications, and architectural diagrams.
- Develop a data quality metrics framework which includes dashboard/scorecard, and monitoring (alerts/triggers).
- Publish data validation results and implementation updates on a regular basis in order to ensure that digital tag requests for both internal and external clients are executed accurately and efficiently, maintaining data integrity.
- Validate the data across reporting and analyzing systems are accurate and align to how the business defines them.
- Execute quality assurance or user acceptance testing of analytics site tags.
- Configure web analytics systems, as needed, to ensure proper data capture and organization.
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team-oriented, and can execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
- Degree in Analytics, IT or Applied Sciences (Data Analytics, Business Analytics, Computer Information Systems – CIS, Math, Statistics, etc.)
- 3+ years' experience in an analytical/statistics-focused position, preferably a mix as a digital analyst and implementation specialist
- Proven experience with digital analytics software (e.g.; Adobe Analytics), web development technology, and content management systems
- Familiarity with solution design, tag implementation, tool integration, testing, and optimization, for Adobe Analytics
- Strong organizational skills coupled with highly effective communications
- 2-5 years of experience with Adobe Analytics
- Bonus for being an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE): Adobe Analytics Architect
- Experience leading an Adobe Analytics implementation project through Adobe Launch with a data layer
- Exposure to Agile working environments and Scrum teams a plus
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.