Digital Content Operations AnalystApply Job ID: R-013225 Date posted: 07/19/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-Remote , CA-San Diego
LPL’s Digital Content Strategy & Operations Team is currently looking to hire an experienced Content Operations Analyst within LPL’s Marketing & Communications organization. This is unique opportunity to be at the center of information architecture, content modeling, content structure, content process and pipelines. The role is a blend of creative problem solving, analytical, technical, management, processing, and agility roles in driving successful stability, quality, and iteration of content.
The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing content and assets, management systems and the content tech stack, content data quality, managing content structure and process, delivering excellence in activities related to content and asset management, and involving in stakeholders management with engineering, product management, marketing, compliance, content strategy and UX/UI design, operations, as well as external stakeholders. This person assists cross-functional teams in developing holistic content and asset management strategies that are data-driven, audience-centric, and focused on business objectives with an understanding of the infrastructure available to operationalize and monetize both content and assets.
This role will lend expertise in support of our customer-facing service platforms and digital content channels to optimize the way our advisors, investors, and employees use our technology, consume our content, assets, and experience our brand.
We are looking for someone who is an innovative, creative, an expert tactician, experienced in leveraging data for decision making, research, and technology. The ideal candidate is a “creative operator,” someone who thrives in a startup-like business team and is comfortable assisting in driving enterprise change management in a highly regulated industry.
The position can be based in Fort Mill, SC (just outside of Charlotte, NC), and is remote work friendly. The general working days are Monday-Friday. Occasionally, Saturday work is required to assist in technology releases related to user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Assists in the development and improvement of standard processes and operational procedures for streamlined and efficient content and asset management, as well as content measurement to support the Marketing and Communications department.
- Assists with the management of large repositories of digital content and assets teams to edit and improve customer-facing and service-related digital assets inside our authenticated experience.
- Leads the standardization of content reporting and auditing framework to include dashboards which update key leaders and team members on metrics, KPIs, and initiatives teams that drive efficiencies and improved content strategies and operations.
- Works with marketing, development, service transformation, and content strategy teams to apply and implement digital style guide and governance standards and best practices to new and existing digital content and assets.
- Collaborate with stakeholder teams to evolve the digital style guide based on analytics, audit, and research findings.
- Apply digital and UX best practices to drive engagement, loyalty, and conversion with our digital assets, and during digital asset production. Be a champion for content and asset management standard methodologies throughout the organization
- Provide content operations thought leadership and expertise to digital content and assets that align with an intentional strategy, business goal, and support engaging customer experiences to support the development of a content center of excellence
- Assists with developing, planning, and iteration within the content production lifecycle, and ensure partners embrace digital content and asset governance standards that support the enterprise content strategy as well as enterprise content management and distribution.
- Ensure digital assets created for online consumption are optimized for user goals, search, and/or KPIs that help drive improved engagement.
- Understand the management and distribution infrastructure (people, processes and systems) that allow for the storage, accessibility, usability, and distribution of digital assets.
- Maintain clear, up-to-date documentation and process guides for content and asset management systems and content operations user guides and manuals
- 3-5 years of experience in a digital content management or digital content delivery role
- Experience at a major financial services institution, large retailer, or other regulated industry a plus
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong operational, project management, and documentation skills
- Understanding and experience with content production pipelines and content workflows
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive people skills
- Basic understanding of user experience and design principles across devices, platforms, and channels
- Knowledge of digital asset management (DAM) and content management (CMS) systems as well as content and asset governance and how it applies to deliverables
- Comfortable collaborating with numerous cross-functional teams and providing strategic leadership on media assets produced by subject matter experts in other cross-functional teams
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s degree
Minimum Experience Required: 3-4 years
Software/Systems Skills Required/Preferred: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Workfront or other project management software, Sharepoint, Adobe Experience Manager, Wordpress or other CMS and digital asset management systems
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission-enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Charlotte, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially stable and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, Experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry-leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including the time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. EOE
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.