Digital Graphic DesignerApply Job ID: R-015398 Date posted: 06/03/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The LPL Financial marketing department is seeking a digital graphic designer. In this position, you will support all phases of design and digital production of assets for our advisors, including logos, monthly content calendar graphics, social media posts, themed infographics, video editing, and ad hoc advisor requests. You will leverage strong design skills, an eye for accuracy, and a knack for making complex things simple. You will combine your knowledge of design, social media, and digital marketing with your business acumen to help create digital content for LPL advisors to use for email, social media, SEO, lead generation, websites, and more.
- Report to the Digital Content Manager.
- Work closely with the LPL Marketing Solutions team.
- Develop logos and branding guidelines.
- Draft visual content samples including monthly content calendar graphics, social media post templates, and infographics by working with the content specialist.
- Produce images for website blogs and client emails.
- Create and/or edit advisor short videos.
- Assist with adding, editing, and creating new visual content for content library.
- Collaborate with compliance to ensure visual content, brand, and messaging are approved.
- Collaborate with internal partners including LPL Research, compliance, marketing, sponsor relations and more.
- Manage creative assets in the digital asset management system.
- Submit Marketing Solutions content to compliance for approval.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital production, design, communication or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing and digital marketing.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, PhotoShop, and Premier Pro), Canva, and Wave.
- Solid understanding of digital production, including using style sheets, branding, template creation, and troubleshooting technical issues in graphic files.
- Working knowledge of video editing and best practices for social media.
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms.
- Support LPL Marketing Solutions team’s content needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Financial services experience a plus, not required.
- HubSpot experience is a plus, not required.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.