Digital Marketing AssociateApply Job ID: R-013251 Date posted: 03/23/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The LPL Financial marketing department is seeking an entry-level marketing associate with a digital marketing background. In this position, you will be assist marketing consultants who are the marketing point person for several LPL advisors. You will combine your knowledge of the web, social media and digital marketing with your business acumen to make marketing a part of several advisors’ practices. You will execute the marketing consultant’s digital marketing strategy for LPL advisors using email, social media, SEO, lead generation, websites and more.
- Report to the content manager
- Work closely with multiple marketing consultants.
- Execute a digital marketing strategy for several LPL advisors.
- Schedule content to be distributed by social media, email, and blog.
- Make updates to an advisor’s website.
- Collaborate with compliance to ensure content, brand, and messaging are approved.
- Implement lead generation and niche prospecting process and workflow for implementation in advisor’s practice to drive business growth for advisors and LPL Financial.
- Collaborate with the advisor’s office staff to ensure cohesive messaging and communications.
- Work with LPL's current tools to integrate into the overarching plan.
- Provide feedback and enhancements from the advisors.
- Either 1-3 years' digital marketing experience or a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field.
- Solid understanding of e-commerce, PPC, SEO & SEM.
- Solid knowledge of inbound marketing tools, and web management.
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, & Hubspot.
- CRM experience preferred but not required.
- Financial services experience a plus, not required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply for this position. Principals only. EOE
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.