Digital Marketing ConsultantApply Job ID: R-009096 Date posted: 03/12/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The LPL Financial marketing department is seeking a digital marketing consultant with a high concentration in all facets of digital marketing. In this position, you will be the virtual chief marketing officer and main point of contact for 10 to 15 LPL advisors. You will combine your knowledge of the web, blogging, email campaigns, and social media publishing with your business acumen to make digital marketing a part of several advisors’ practices. You will execute a digital marketing strategy for LPL advisors using email, social media, SEO, lead generation, digital advertising, and websites and more.
- Report to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Curate and implement digital marketing editorial calendars for each advisors’ blog, e-newsletter, email campaigns, digital ads, and social media platforms month over month to align with the advisor overarching goals
- Generate an evaluation to consistently maintain each advisor’s website and blog to enhance as needed.
- Implement lead generation, niche prospecting processes, and workflow for implementations to each advisor and their practice to drive business growth for both LPL Financial and the advisors.
- Establish and measure ROI and KPIs such as email CTR, social media engagement and website traffic.
- Learn and produce each advisor’s marketing plan based on advisor preferences
- Schedule and host regular weekly or bi-weekly discussions with the advisors.
- Collaborate with the advisor’s office staff to ensure cohesive messaging and communications.
- Collaborate with compliance to ensure content, brand, and messaging are approved.
- Conduct market research and share discoveries with each advisor.
- Work as a liaison digital vendors.
- Work with LPL current tools to integrate into overarching plan.
- Provide feedback and program enhancements from the advisors.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field.
- 3-5years’ experience in marketing and digital marketing.
- Solid understanding of ecommerce, PPC, SEO & SEM.
- Solid knowledge of CRM, inbound marketing tools, and web management.
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms.
- Support LPL advisors via phone and email.
- Ability to development and execute sales and marketing strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Good understanding of digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, & Hubspot.
- Salesforce experience preferred but not required.
- Financial services experience a plus, not required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 4,200 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2019, based on total revenue.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.