Digital Marketing ConsultantApply Job ID: R-013084 Date posted: 02/11/2021 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
Do you have 3+ years of digital marketing experience?
Have you also consulted with clients?
Are you passionate, creative, and analytical about optimizing campaign results to drive sales?
Would you like to help people improve their financial wellbeing and build wealth for their future while growing financial advisors' businesses?
If you're about to jump out of your chair with glee, then read on, and please apply if qualified.
The LPL Financial Marketing Solutions department is seeking a digital marketing consultant with high proficiency in all facets of digital marketing. In this position, you will be the virtual chief marketing officer and the main point of contact for the LPL financial advisors you’ll be supporting. You will combine your knowledge of the web, blogging, email campaigns, and social media publishing with your business acumen to make digital marketing a part of several advisors’ practices. You will execute a digital marketing strategy for LPL advisors using email, social media, SEO, lead generation, digital advertising, websites, and more. This position reports to a Marketing Manager.
What will you do?
- Support LPL advisors via phone and email
- Curate and implement digital marketing editorial calendars for each advisor's blog, e-newsletter, email campaigns, digital ads, and social media platforms month-over-month to align with the advisor overarching goals
- Generate an evaluation to consistently maintain each advisor’s website and blog to enhance as needed
- Implement lead generation, niche prospecting processes, and workflow for implementations to each advisor and their practice to drive business growth for both LPL Financial and the advisors
- Establish and measure ROI and KPIs such as email CTR, social media engagement, and website traffic
- Learn and produce each advisor’s marketing plan based on advisor preferences
- Schedule and host regular weekly or bi-weekly discussions with the advisors
- Collaborate with the advisor’s office staff to ensure cohesive messaging and communications
- Collaborate with compliance to ensure the content, brand, and messaging are approved
- Conduct market research and share discoveries with each advisor
- Work as a liaison to digital vendors
- Work with LPL's current tools to integrate them into the overarching plan
- Provide feedback and program enhancements from the advisors
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaboratorswho can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team-oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
What skills, experiences, and education are required?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, a related field, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing and digital marketing required; client consulting experience preferred
- Solid understanding of e-commerce, PPC, SEO & SEM
- Solid knowledge of CRM, inbound marketing tools, and web management
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms
- Ability to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Good understanding of digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Hubspot
- Financial services experience a plus, not required
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.