Digital Worker ManagerApply Job ID: R-010069 Date posted: 05/15/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
LPL Financial is seeking an experienced Digital Worker Manager to join the Business Reinvention Team (BRT). The candidate should be driven with excellent communication and analytical skills. He or She must have experience at reviewing large data sets, finding patterns, insights, and anomalies while being adept at communicating those findings in concise, clear and easy to understand formats that the Product, Technology and leadership teams can use to form action plans.
In this position, you will strategize with the team to develop solutions with a focus on process improvement, automation, robotics, quality control, product management, machine learning, scalability and action-oriented intelligence. Our ideal candidate has the strong communications skills required to succeed as part of a dynamic cross-functional team within a SAFe - Agile based environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate the ability to execute with creativity and ingenuity
- Manage digital workers from a Product Management perspective
- Must be able to operate with wide latitude to make independent recommendations, which have financial, client, and operational impacts
- Already have or be able to pursue yellow/green/black belts
- Ability to work with minimal guidance
- Team player and willingness to assist colleagues with lesser experience
- Ensure Quality Control and testing of robotic production are at or above satisfactory levels
- Defect management, prioritization, and resolution partnership with business units and technology.
- Ability to build on automation and other tools - skillsets may include Java, Python, VBA, Tableau.
- Regularly analyze and leverage statistics and reporting to drive insights and make actionable decisions.
- Ability to evaluate system and workflow schematics to identify areas of opportunity
- Manage digital workers’ schedules, and ensure that required enhancements are prioritized across the product platform in order to maintain capacity and value creation over time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Highly proficient with MS Excel, including pivot tables and complex logic-based formulas
- Ability to create PowerPoint decks to share findings and recommendations
- Experience in a fast moving, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in a Broker Dealer or Financial Services company a plus
- Experience within a Product Management team favored
- Experience working within an Agile technology organization or system preferred
- Driven individual, always seeking to improve and grow a plus
- Handles pressure well; you will be working with senior management on advancing initiatives based on data and analysis you provide
Required Skills and Abilities
- Experience with using aggregation tools and analyze data collected from various sources
- Experience with the Microsoft program suite
- Experience with Workfusion SPA or other RPA platforms is highly recommended
- Trusted to work independently with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to communicate information to senior executives for decision making purposes
- Ability to execute projects and tasks with minimal guidance and supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent data gathering, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Business Analysis: 4-6 years
- Broker Dealer Experience: 1-3 years
- Product Management: 1-3 years
- Data Analysis: 3 years
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Preferred major in Computer Science, Finance, Statistics, MIS
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 4,200 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2019, based on total revenue.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.