Dynamics CRM Administrator / DeveloperApply Job ID: R-006607 Date posted: 09/05/2019 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
We are seeking a strong Dynamics 365 CRM administrator/developer with key focus on supporting enterprise-wide case management platform.
Join our team and work in either San Diego, CA or Ft. Mill, SC. We are a collaborative team that works hard and yields big results.
- Provide support in implementation and administration of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Manage Dynamics 365 environment through day to day hands-on tasks.
- Lead complex troubleshooting and incident resolution events.
- Design and Configure changes to workflows, reports, dashboards, database fields and screens.
- Collaborate with business users to identify enhancements and workflow improvements.
- Configure and maintain workforce management.
- Implement system security requirements defined under Information Security standards.
- Enforcement and assistance of all Governance (including but not limited to Security and Compliance) of CRM implementation on cloud platform.
- Deep understanding of core Dynamics CRM technologies and services.
- Work independently with Business Partners, Technology Architects, Product Managers and Business Analysts to shape ideas and requirements into applications following industry standard guidelines for code/database maintenance and performance.
- Microsoft Dynamics certification
- BA/ BS degree
- 3+ years of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics
- 3+ years of experience project management, data management, and training & support
- Self-managed and motivated individual with strong analytical and quantitative analysis skills
- Knowledge of service center processes and workflows
- Strong understanding of cloud implementation, awareness/knowledge with PaaS/IaaS cloud-native applications.
- Exposure to Cloud development and delivery models
- Experience with entitlement and identity management design and implementation (Azure Active Directory)
- Strong interpersonal skills and be a strong team player
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Risk management & contingency planning
Tooling Experience Required:
MS Visual Studio, Microsoft TFS, Visio, JIRA
Preferred Experience/ Skills:
- Experience in upgrading CRM Dynamics to a major release version.
- Exposure to Contact Center and telephony tools and services (Avaya, Genesys, NICE etc.).
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Knowledge of estimation, tools and principles
- Obstacle remover, quick decision maker
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.