Equity TraderApply Job ID: R-003937 Date posted: 07/31/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
LPL Financial is looking for an Equities Trader to join our San Diego team. This person would be expected to complete the following tasks:
- Assist financial advisors, money managers, and retail clients with order placement and trade inquiries
- Assist in resolving trade and settlement issues by working with the market centers and exchanges
- Handle a high volume of inbound trading and service related calls
- 3 years trading desk experience
- Knowledge of equity and option markets
- Thorough knowledge of market place rules and regulations
- Demonstrated high degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to listen and communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Must be able to work productively in both a small and large group setting
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 or 65 licenses required; FINRA Series 55 license preferred or obtained within 90 days; Series 4 license preferred
- Bachelors degree preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.