Executive Administrative Assistant (Contract)Apply Job ID: R-008157 Date posted: 11/08/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
- Job Description
LPL Financial is the nation's largest independent broker/dealer and fourth largest broker/dealer with more than 14,000 independent financial advisors in more than 4,000 branch offices nationwide. LPL Financial has been ranked the number one broker/dealer in its class consistently over the past 10 years. Financially strong and growing, its corporate offices are in Boston, San Diego, and Charlotte.
We are currently looking to hire an Executive Assistant in Charlotte, NC within LPL's Business Technology Services (BTS) organization.
As the Executive Assistant to the EVP of Technology Product Development (TPD), this position will provide executive administrative support to executive(s) within their respective department. Primary responsibilities include managing heavy travel, phones, scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars and files, generating and mailing correspondence and other duties as assigned.
- Handle all day-to-day responsibilities for the executives they support. This includes and is not limited to answering multiple phone lines, scheduling and coordinating meetings and other general administrative functions
- Calendar all meetings and keep executive current with any changes; provide materials and order food/beverages where applicable
- Heavy Travel coordination: arranging all aspects of travel including air, lodging, and transportation in conjunction with the corporate travel department
- Management of expenses: organize receipts and input in Concur in a timely manner to ensure meeting billing schedule
- Prepare and review all documents for meetings as well as any department communications
Other Job Duties:
- Serve as a go-to resource for executive and other staff members
- Create solid working relationships with other administrative staff and others within the department
- Work professionally with senior executives and clients, think and work independently, be proactive, handle confidential information and work effectively and efficiently.
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 6+ years experience in an executive assistant role
- Extensive experience working with high level executives
- Exception travel arrangement experience, with proven success working across time zones
- Financial Services industry experience or supporting a technology organization is a plus
- Exceptional knowledge of all Microsoft applications- Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word.
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently in a fast-paced, busy department. This person will Interact with peers, senior managers, and other staff in their department
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Superior writing and editing ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be proactive in meeting and exceeding needs of leader and handle confidential information
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast paced environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.