Executive Administrative AssistantApply Job ID: R-007100 Date posted: 07/11/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
We are currently looking to hire an Executive Administrative Assistant within the National Sales and Consulting department. This position will primarily provide support to three Senior Vice Presidents and their subsequent direct teams.
The qualified individual will provide executive administrative support, with primary responsibilities including but not limited to managing heavy travel, phones, high level meeting coordination, maintaining multiple calendars, expense reports, employee engagement activities, etc. This individual will be expected to interact and work side-by-side with other department Executive Assistants, our partner firms, our advisors, and other executives in the firm. In addition, the ideal candidate needs to be extremely detail-oriented, responsible, reliable, diligent, service-oriented, a team player and personable.
- Handle all day-to-day responsibilities for the executives they support while being able to assist with administrative tasks for the rest of the team
- Calendar all meetings and keep SVPs current with any changes; provide materials and order food/beverages where applicable
- Heavy travel coordination: arranging all aspects of travel including air, lodging, and transportation in conjunction with the corporate travel department and ensuring all details are finalized with advisors, sponsors and/or vendors the executive is visiting
- Management of expenses: Ensuring all required receipts are input into Concur in a timely manner to ensure meeting billing schedule
- Serve as a go-to resource for the team
- Work professionally with senior executives, advisors, sponsors and vendors
- Partner with other executive assistants to facilitate departmental events and Town Halls
- Work and think independently, be proactive, handle confidential information and work effectively and efficiently
- Minimum of 6+ years’ experience in an executive assistant role
- Extensive experience and comfort working with high-level executives. This is a high visibility position.
- Exceptional travel arrangement experience
- Financial Services industry experience is a plus
- Exceptional knowledge of all Microsoft applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word. (MS Office Certification or equivalent operating knowledge preferred)
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be proactive in meeting and exceeding needs of leader and handle confidential information
- Previous project management experience preferred
- A helpful, respectful and personable approach to all business interactions
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.