Executive Administrative AssistantApply Job ID: R-004021 Date posted: 08/13/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
We are currently looking to hire an Executive Administrative Assistant within the National Sales and Consulting department. This position will primarily provide support to three Senior Vice Presidents and the overall needs of the department.
The individual will provide executive administrative support, with primary responsibilities including managing phones, scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars and files, among others. This individual needs to be extremely detail-oriented, responsible, reliable, diligent, service-oriented, and personable.
In support of the overall department, responsibilities include but not limited to, coordinating large team meetings, assisting with visiting guests, ensuring items are ordered, and other needs.
- Handle all day-to-day responsibilities for the 3 SVP's they support while being able to assist with administrative tasks for the rest of the team.
- Calendar all meetings and keep SVP current with any changes
- Management of expenses: organize receipts and input in Concur in a timely manner to ensure meeting billing schedule.
- Serve as a go-to resource for the team
- Work professionally with senior executives and clients, think and work independently, be proactive, handle confidential information and work effectively and efficiently
- Financial Services industry experience is a plus
- Exceptional knowledge of all Microsoft applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word. (MS Office Certification or equivalent operating knowledge preferred)
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment. This person will Interact with peers, senior managers, and other staff in their department.
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Must be proactive in meeting and exceeding needs of leader and handle confidential information
- Previous project management experience preferred, but not required
- A helpful, respectful and personable approach to client and coworker interactions
- Personal pride in delivering exceptional experiences to clients and coworkers
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.